Things going wrong
1) Studylink is not currently paying me so I am having to take weekly commissions to pay rent and eat
2) I am still not charging enough for the amount of work I put in to larger commissions
3) I can't work when I am hungry but I am not earning enough to eat decently
4) I need to be in an organisation by last week lmao but all that's available for what I want to do is volunteer work and they have specific opening times for volunteers and all of those times are not now
5) I still haven't sent mistie's sketchbook commission because I can't afford to (I need to put tracking on it because it's super important to not lose that. which is expensive)
Things going right
1) I'm not dead
2) Got all my stuff off the old laptop
3) I'm actually making enough to pay for rent. money hasnt hit 0 yet so im good
4) Routines are Nice
everythings mild but okay for now. nowhere near as stressful as a couple of weeks ago, ugh
a few of these problems are out of my hands as well, particularly the studylink thing. if they keep losing all my stuff or their system wrecks itself again then well. im gonna punch them
the entirety of studylink
Currently the weekly commissions are only happening on FA - if I take any more than my slot limit, I won't finish in time and will be overwhelmed, which is what happens when I open the all-at-once type of commissions and I end up being really slow and also forgetful.
For smaller things like monster commissions, I can put more than one slot, so I might translate some of those over here - two slots there, two slots here, sort of thing. That way I get to eat, you get your hideous mutation art, things are good.